Within the LSSI-CE regulation (Law of the information society and electronic commerce), there is a section dedicated to cookies that requires those of us who have a website to download third-party cookies to your browser to inform the user about the type of cookies, the duration and purpose of each of them. You will understand that it is not easy, but we must by law, get as close as possible to these demands.
Our website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, so that you can share content on social networks and, at the same time, allow us to obtain statistics and browsing habits of users of this website.
As a user, you can refuse to the treatment of data or information by blocking these cookies configuring the appropriate settings on your browser. However, you should know that if you do so, our site will not function properly.
According to article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of these cookies.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a site, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way the equipment uses it, they can be used to recognize the user.
Taking into account the way the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have information on the cookies placed by third parties through our website. This especially applies to cases in which our website contains, what are called, integrated elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but that are displayed on or through our website and the resulting of the analysis plugin that this website uses.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or if you want to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browser to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
• Cookies are always rejected.
• The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie.
• Cookies are always accepted.
The browser may also include the ability to better specify which cookies have to be accepted and which not. In particular, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
• Reject cookies from certain domains.
• Reject third-party cookies.
• Accept cookies as not persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed).
• Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
Cookies used by this website
On this website, our own and third-party cookies are used to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, can share content on social networks and allow us to obtain user statistics.
As a user, you can refuse the treatment of data or information by blocking these cookies configuring the appropriate settings on your browser. However, you should know that if you do, this site will not function properly.
The cookies on this website help to:
• Make this website work correctly.
• Save you having to log in every time you visit this site.
• Remind you of your settings during and between visits.
• Allow you to view videos.
• Earn income, thanks to affiliate cookies.
• Improve the speed/security of the site.
• That you can share pages in social media.
• Continuously improve this website thanks to the analysis work.
• That you can purchase and pay for the products we offer (PayPal cookies)
• Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
• Collect sensitive information (without your express permission).
• Share personal identification data to third parties.
Third-party cookies that we use and that you should know
This website, like most websites and blogs, includes functionalities provided by third parties.
NOESIS E DAEMON SLU may use third-party services that, on behalf of NOESIS E DAEMON SLU, will collect information for statistical purposes, the use of this website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of this website and other Internet services.
Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
• Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist in it such as; controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content on social networks.
• Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
Analysis cookies: They are those that are carefully treated by NOESIS E DAEMON SLU or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by browsers of the service offered. For this, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we provide you with.
Social network cookies: Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing NOESIS E DAEMON SLU, for example, when you use the NOESIS E DAEMON SLU content sharing button for any social network.
How to manage and disable these cookies
If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can configure your browser settings so that you are notified before any are downloaded. Similarly, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the settings of each browser and equipment you use separately.